Remix: Code Lyoko Remix: Code Lyoko

Main and secondary tracks are okay, but there's a big empty spot where your backing track and drums should be.

KA-KeitorinArtist responds:

Thanks FormichiveQueen! I was still getting used to the program fruityloops and didn't know how to insert any kind of base, or beat.

Theme of Lilith {KT} Theme of Lilith {KT}

I like it.

I think this fits the Biblical Lilith quite well.

Nuclear Fusion Nuclear Fusion

Obvious MIDI Build is Obvious

Not that there's anything wrong with MIDI Builds, but you should at least mention that that's what it is.

The Chapel of Flandre Scarlet The Chapel of Flandre Scarlet

Not your work.

You built this off of a MIDI. Either that or by some huge coincidence you managed to make a remix that just HAPPENED to have every single track laid out in exactly the same way as that MIDI. How do I know this? I have that MIDI, and I've listened to a lot of songs built off of it.

It'd be one thing if you made a small note about where this comes from, but trying to pass this off as your own work is just outright plagiarism.

DarkSide(Imperial March Remix) DarkSide(Imperial March Remix)

You didn't make this.

As FireballKoopa stated, you should take this down.

Gotta Keep On Goin' Gotta Keep On Goin'

Well it's funny...

...if a bit disturbing. XD

O Fortuna O Fortuna

Bloody Amazing

This is by far the most epic song ever made. Great work.

Starfox221's Voice Demo Reel Starfox221's Voice Demo Reel

Not bad

Golum was definitely your best one.

~~Code Lyoko Remix~~ ~~Code Lyoko Remix~~

Excellent Stuff

By the way, Code Lyoko was created by Moonscoop Group, which is a French company. Code Lyoko's been around since '03, and it didn't even air in Japan until '08.

The Ego is Broken The Ego is Broken

Evangelion?

I'm not sure this is orchestral enough to be Evangelion. Code Lyoko would be more fitting.

Excellent stuff, though. I personally can't find a fault in it.